- Keep your patients comfortable with our glare-free patient lights. Our Optoma dual-zone light illuminates a room without being too harsh on the eyes. We also have adjustable bedhead lights that are perfect for reading.
- Like patient lights, our examination lights are soft enough to keep both patients and medical personnel comfortable. They are also bright enough to give you and your team a clear image of what you need to examine and treat. Our examination lights’ position, brightness, and colour can be adjusted to fit your needs.
Minor Surgical Lights
- Our surgical lamps provide proper brightness while minimizing eye fatigue and heat. We offer minor surgery lights that provide enough brightness to help you carry out your operations with precision. Our models feature easy-to-use controls so you can focus on your tasks instead of your equipment. They come with light-emitting diodes (LEDs), which last up to 50,000 hours and are 75% cheaper to run than halogen lights. With perfectly-balanced arms and a great range of movement, you can adjust our lights according to your needs with ease.
Operating Theatre Light
- Some operations can easily last hours, which is why we sell surgical theatre lights that are designed to provide bright and accurate illumination without radiating much heat. Both the SL700 and SL400L are made to reduce shadows and produce actual colours that make operations as accurate and comfortable as possible.
- Our dental ceiling lights give you complete control when it comes to position and brightness. Our products have a range of movement and lighting intensity that you can customize according to the task at hand.